Monday, May 12, 2008

I changed the design for Imbroglio, added more sharp edges, this way its fairly easy to clean up and looks like I know what I'm doing, more than I really know what I'm doing.. I have a 30 second short in the works, hopefully it becomes the one thing that I will finally finish (please god). In the short, the muscle infested imbrolio is fighting an even more colossal angry mound of muscle.... Yep, it will be a deep psychological thriller, there will be so many emotions in the 30 seconds...

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice man..I like the design...

3:24 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Holy crap! I am loving the new Imbrolio design man, you really tightened it up. The new muscle guy looks great too, the pose seems a little awkward but I love the design. The colors are super rad too, man.

How are things going down there? Hope you and Gwen are doin' well.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Mike Frenette said...

sweet stuff dude, he looks awesome, you gonna post the short right?

7:51 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Ok well this just answered my question. These designs are looking great Nevin. I really like the direction!
-JC

11:44 AM  
Blogger Dave Dick said...

Awesome stuff!!! We miss you guys!!!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home